You Are Invited To Join CFC!
Please Note that RVillage and Facebook CFC groups membership is NOT membership in the Campers For Christ Ministries organization! If you are a member of one of those groups, we invite you to join the organization itself. There are many benefits for a few dollars a year!
Ready to Join? You can join right now! CLICK HERE!
If you are not a member of Campers For Christ®, we would like to invite you to join. Membership is available to all who love the Lord Jesus Christ and confess Him as their Lord and Savior.
Your membership connects you to the Campers For Christ (CFC) group of folks who love Jesus and love camping. You will receive decals to display, a very nice jacket patch, a list of all the current members, a quarterly newsletter, and more. Your dues will also help support approved ministries. Additional member’s items like insulated drink cups, jacket patches, decals, evangelism tracts, and so on will be available to you. Membership entitles you to online benefits as well, including access to the members-only area where you will find other members near to you and contact them.
Here are the simple requirements:
- You acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (See John 3:3, 3:5, and 3:16).
- You like camping.
- You agree to the simple Statement of Beliefs that Campers For Christ holds to:
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, authoritative and infallible in all aspects for living a holy and righteous life, which is the purpose of our creation.
2. There is one God eternal, manifested in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His atoning sacrifice through His blood, His resurrection, ascension, and soon return for His bride, the Church.
4. That regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ are essential for the salvation of a lost humanity.
5. In the bodily resurrection at the last day as described in the Bible.
6. You submit the membership application and pay the membership dues (Only $20 the first year!)