If you are CFC members, you are committed to a camper’s code of conduct when you are camping out or any time you are out enjoying nature! These are simple things that demonstrate our love for creation and our heart to be a good steward of all that God has blessed us with.
The CFC Code of conduct in parks and campgrounds:
- In campgrounds, I will be ever mindful of my neighbors.
- I will set up my campsite so as not to interfere with others.
- I will use the sanitary facilities provided.
- I will be careful to not destroy trees, shrubs, or other natural features of the site.
- I will dispose of all rubbish and garbage in the receptacles provided, or I will destroy it by fire or bury it deeply.
- I will be careful not to pollute the drinking water supply.
- I will be cautious with fire. I will not leave any campfire unattended and will put out the fire when leaving it. I will leave no broken glass or bottles.
- I will leave my campsite as clean as or cleaner than I found it.
- I will not distribute any literature at any campsite without the consent of campground management.
- I will follow this code of conduct as a positive Christian testimony.
These standards are a part of the official bylaws of the organization. We encourage everyone to follow these common sense standards any time they are out in the great outdoors.