DATES: September 23-27, 2020
VENUE: Iron Mountain Campground
3994 US-71, Mena, Arkansas 71953
REGISTRATION: FREE! Click Here To Register!
SITE & CABIN RESERVATIONS: Information Below!
The 2020 Campers For Christ Ministries International Rally is happening this coming September, God willing. EVERYONE is invited, you do NOT need to be a CFC Member to attend. There will be four great days and nights of sharing the Word, fellowship, good food, fun and more with folks who love camping and Jesus. REGISTER HERE.
NOTES regarding some common questions:
- Iron Mountain Campground Information From CMA Website
- Camping and cabin registrations will be refunded by the campground if the rally has to be cancelled due to COVID-19 or some other emergency reason forcing the campground to close.
- You can come as much as 3 days early and stay as much as 1 or 2 days after at the same camping and cabin rates. NOTE THAT IF YOU RESERVE A CABIN ALL 4 NIGHTS YOU GET 25% OFF.
- Early reservations for cabins is important, there are only so many.
- Several motels are nearby in Mena.
- Shared meals will be part of the agenda in the evenings and a simple continental style breakfast will be available but otherwise you will need to provide for yourself or fast.
- Yes, we need volunteers to help with just about everything, this is camping.
For campsite reservations call Iron Mountain Campground – 870-389-6196
- RV Campsites with full hookups. $25 a night. SEE MAP for locations, be sure to tell us in your registration if you need a site close to the building where we meet.
- Tent Sites – $10 a night includes bathroom and show access, electricity near or on site.
- Bunkhouse Cabins (basically bunks!) – Sleeps 6, bathrooms close by – $55 a night.
- Deluxe Cabins – Sleeps 4, has bathrooms. Very nice. Minimal Cooking – $75 a night
- Super Deluxe – Sleeps 2. Very, very nice, bathroom, cooking area. – $105 a night.
- All prices above do not include taxes.
General Rally Agenda:
- Morning prayer all mornings – 7AM
- Breakfast all mornings – 8 AM
- Morning Sharing – 9:30 AM
- Lunch generally on your own or share with one another – 12 AM
- Afternoon activities is there are any that day – 2 PM
- Potluck / Evening Meals – 5:30 PM
- Evening Services – 7 PM
- Fellowship times – All the time, day or night
- International Business Meeting / Elections – Saturday, 2 PM
- President’s Message – Thursday Night
- Campfire Service – Friday Night
- Healing Service – Saturday Night
- Communion Service – Sunday Morning