WELCOME TO THE CAMPERS FOR CHRIST MINISTRIES WEBSITE
Are you a Christian Camper looking for Christian fellowship while camping? Perhaps you are a full- time RVer looking for Christians to fellowship with in your travels. Well, you have come to the right place.
Campers for Christ Ministries is a group of Christian RVer's who enjoy camping and living the RV lifestyle, along with having fellowship with other fellow Christians while on the road or in the campground.
More importantly, we enjoy praising and worshipping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our goal is to meet in campgrounds across the USA and Canada and share the truth of our Lord and Savior with all who do not know Him.
Campers for Christ Ministries is founded on the Word of God as contained in the Holy Bible. The primary purpose for which we were established is to bring honor and glory to God and to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our aim is to do this by example in word and deed with each member in the organization.
To accomplish this we will:
- Seek to establish new chapters and/or assist existing local camping organizations within the various United States and Canadian Provinces achieve their goals when such goals are consistent, or become consistent, with those of Campers for Christ Ministries.
- Provide a way for Christian campers and RVer's to be encouraged to gather for Christian fellowship at local, national and international levels, and to become members of Campers for Christ Ministries.
- Provide a plan for recognizing Christian RVer's and campers while traveling or camping, making it possible for fellowship, prayer, and aid in times of need. Encourage members to witness to others, especially while camping, regarding the Bible an Ministries d the soul saving claims of Jesus Christ, as well as the benefits of joining Campers for Christ . (The Campers for Christ Ministries crest can be an effective conversation starter when witnessing.)
- Encourage members to provide chaplain type services, as appropriate, when witnessing or when requested to do so. This is especially necessary for those who have nominal or no church affiliation, and who may be seeking salvation.
- Encourage members who camp in public or privately owned campgrounds, (where Christian Sunday services are not available) to seek permission from management at such campgrounds to provide a teaching or preaching service, or at least, a Bible Study.